14 October 2021
An exciting and immediate opportunity has arisen for a full time Ticketing Executive to join our team at London Irish Rugby Club.
You will be responsible for aspects of a best-in-class ticketing function within a Premiership Rugby Club.
The role requires effective management of working relationships both internally and externally with customers, stakeholders, suppliers, charitable organisations, local community and other rugby organisations, whilst maintaining high standards of service.
Job title: Ticketing Executive
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames / Brentford / Home working.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Some weekends, out of office hours and all home matches.
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Ticketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling match day tickets, subscriptions, season tickets and memberships.
- Advise on all supporter queries, ensuring to stick to club policy and communications at all time.
- Event set-up. Experience on Ticketmaster is desirable.
- Telephone and online ticket sales.
- General office duties, including updating database.
- Sales reconciliation.
- Pull reports and data lists where required.
- Devising and actioning ticket sales strategies to grow attendances.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent standard as a minimum.
- Excellent time management.
- Possess strong numerical skills.
- Computer literate, working a sound working knowledge of systems and software packages being desirable.
- An ability to work well under pressure and within very short timescales.
- Must be well presented and possess excellent customer service skills.
- As we are a small tight knit team, we are looking for someone who shows willingness to take on extra tasks.
- A good team player.
Along with the relevant experience the post holder must possess excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
Previous experience of working in a ticket office environment would be advantageous.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]