7 December 2021
An exciting and immediate opportunity has arisen for a full time Retail Executive / Shop Supervisor to join our team at London Irish Rugby Club.
Reporting to the Head of Retail & Merchandise, you will be responsible for helping deliver the retail department’s objectives and annual budget through the effective management of our retail outlet at the Brentford Community Stadium and operational elements of the online shop channel.
Job title: Retail Executive / Shop Supervisor.
Location: Brentford / Sunbury on Thames.
Hours of work: Between 9:00am–5:30pm | 37.5hrs per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
The type of person we are looking for:
- A positive, outgoing and enthusiastic person with retail supervisory experience gained in either a sports, events or venue-based environment, or from a high-volume high street setting.
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the customer facing elements of an online retail business.
- Skilled in creative visual merchandising.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent standard as a minimum.
- A team player willing to get their hands dirty when required.
- Excellent people communication, influencing and relationship skills.
- Diligent and well-organised with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work weekends and unusual hours as the position requires.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than December 20th 2021.