4 November 2020
London Irish are looking to recruit an experienced 1st team performance analyst to join our existing team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a sporting environment, be able to perform day-to-day analysis tasks, with a passion for data analysis. The role will look to help London Irish gain better insight into our own performance and that of the opposition. This is a practical hands-on analysis role.
- Film & Code 1XV trainings & games.
- Attend and live code at all London Irish games.
- Maintain performance analysis databases.
- Develop & produce visual/statistical reports to help in our pre/ review process.
- Other rugby related duties as required.
Key Skills & experience:
- Good understanding of how analysis can provide insight to improve performance.
- High level of attention to detail and organisation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Knowledge of Rugby Union.
- Experience using Sportscode & Hudl.com.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing date: Wednesday 11 November 2020 at 12pm.