09 December 2019
19 November 2019
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 3 December.
Salary dependant on experience.
London Irish is looking to recruit an experienced 1st team performance analyst to join our existing team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a sporting environment, be able to perform day to day analysis tasks alongside a specialisation in data analysis. The role will look to help London Irish gain better insight & become more efficient in how we use data. The role will be split between practical hands-on analysis and data analysis/exploration.
- Film and code 1XV trainings & games.
- Attend and live code at all London Irish games.
- Build & manage our performance analysis databases.
- Develop & produce statistical reports to help in our pre/review process.
- Other rugby related duties as required.
Key Skills & experience:
- Good understanding of how analysis can provide insight to improve performance.
- Excellent data wrangling, cleaning & analysis skills.
- High level of attention to detail and organisation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Good level of knowledge of rugby union.
- Experience coding in R or Python.
- Experience using Sportscode.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]