26 May 2019
Freelance Community Coach
8 November 2018
The London Irish community team are always looking for passionate rugby coaches to join our team as a freelance community rugby coach and help with the delivery of our grassroots rugby initiatives across Berkshire, Hampshire and Middlesex including rugby camps, match day festivals and delivering programmes to primary schools.
- RFU Level 2 or equivalent
- DBS checked by RFU
- First aid qualified (desired)
- Valid UK driving licence
To succeed in this role, you will have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport, and an understanding of individual responsibility in complying with health and safety policies and arrangements.
- To deliver high quality rugby coaching sessions to a variety of age ranges.
- To fully understand and implement the RFU variations for each age group and the 2018-19 New Rules of Play.
- Establish good working relationships with local schools and clubs.
- Maintain a professional image when representing London Irish.
- Communicate with the London Irish staff effectively.
- An enthusiastic and committed individual who will go ‘the extra mile’ to deliver results.
Pay dependable on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience and why you suit the position available to Ben Goldie at [email protected]