15 November 2021
Job Title: Commercial & Operations Executive
Location: Sunbury on Thames & Brentford Community Stadium
Department: Commercial & Operations
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (9.00am to 17.00pm).
All home match days, and weekends and out of hours events when required (in lieu of time off)
Line Manager: Head of Partnerships & Head of Operations
Additional benefits: Mobile phone
Summary of Role
The Commercial & Operations Executive is a new full time, permanent position at London Irish Rugby Club, charged with the execution and delivery of all premium business services and servicing of all club partnerships.
The candidate must be operationally sound and have an innate understanding of the quality required for premium service levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration of all sales in Premium Hospitality, Executive Club & Player Sponsorship packages.
- Assist with the coordination of player activations and photo shoots.
- Assist with the servicing and activation of club partnerships (Sponsorship, Executive Club, Player Sponsors).
- Ensure the delivery of all sponsor benefits and events throughout the season.
- Assist with event delivery of premium grade hospitality events.
- Assist with the event delivery of Executive Club events.
- Assist with the delivery of the matchday experience.
- Communication with all matchday hospitality clients.
- Preparation and distribution of matchday accreditations.
Skills & Characteristics
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail and an understanding of what is required for premium level events and hospitality.
- Operationally focused.
- The ability to delivery on agreed benefits and targets in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- The ability of multi-task and deliver on a number of projects running simultaneously.
- Extremely strong organisation and reporting skills.
- Be determined, self-driven, with high energy and motivation to succeed.
- Articulate and engaging communicator.
- Have a genuine passion and interest in sport, and ideally rugby.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an operational delivery role of premium events / corporate partner servicing.
- Clear experience in successful operational delivery of partnership rights.
- Clear experience in delivering premium level events.
- Clear experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience, with bonuses.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 26 November.