13 June 2021
The London Irish community team are looking for budding coaches to lead and co-coach on numerous sessions at schools within Berkshire, Hampshire and Middlesex. The casual coach will also work on holiday rugby camps and match day events within these areas.
It's a brilliant opportunity to work within a Gallagher Premiership rugby club during an exciting time as the club transitions back to South West London for the 2020/21 season.
To succeed in this role, you will have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport, and an understanding of individual responsibility in complying with health and safety policies and arrangements.
Applicants must have gained their UKCC RFU Level 2 or England Rugby Coaching Award (ERCA).
- To deliver high quality rugby coaching sessions to a variety of age ranges.
- To fully understand and implement the RFU variations for each age group and the 2018-19 New Rules of Play.
- Establish good working relationships with local schools and clubs.
- Maintain a professional image when representing London Irish.
- Communicate with the London Irish staff effectively.
- An enthusiastic and committed individual who will go ‘the extra mile’ to deliver results.
Pay dependable on experience.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected].