15 November 2018
Assistant Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach
9 November 2018
Job title: Assistant Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach
Line Manager: Academy Manager
Salary: Dependant on experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with Academy S&C coach, assist with design and delivery of Strength and Conditioning to ensure the physical development of Junior Academy players.
- In conjunction with Academy S&C coach, assist with design and delivery of Strength and Conditioning to ensure the physical development of AASE players.
- Assist in the running of gym & field based sessions for Junior Academy and AASE.
- Provide match day support at all Junior Academy fixtures/tournaments.
- Provide match day support at all AASE fixtures/tournaments.
- Run Testing & Data collection for the Junior Academy and AASE players.
- Deliver outreach Strength & Conditioning to our U18/U16 EAP’s in schools x2 per week.
- Record and monitor all EAP GPS data.
- Deliver Strength and Conditioning education to U18/U16 Academy & AASE players/parents - Nutrition, Recovery, training/playing loads.
- Maintain regular contact with U18/U16 Academy players
- Assist with Senior Academy and 1st team Strength & Conditioning duties when required.
Please email applications to [email protected]. The closing date for applications is Monday 26 November 2018 and interviews will be taking place on Friday 30 November.