17 September 2019
12 September 2019
The London Irish Academy are looking for an organised and reliable individual to join the team as an administrator.
- 20 hours per week
- Based at Hazelwood, Sunbury
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Academy Manager in the overall administration of the London Irish Academy.
- Assist the Academy Manager in collating evidence to successfully complete the RFU/PRL Academy Review process
- To assist the Academy Manager in working with the England Regional Academies ensuring all player information is provided to the RFU and recorded on the London Irish database
- To look after the Academy section on the London Irish website and ensure all information is up to date.
- In conjunction with the Academy Manager make sure all academy athletes from DPP upwards are registered to the London Irish Academy and appropriate records are kept so can be shown to National Academy head when required. DPP forms, PDG Forms, Anti Doping Forms, EAP forms.
- Oversee the administration in making sure that all Academy staff both Full-Time, Part-Time and Voluntary are DBS checked & registered
- Responsibility for the administration of London Irish Developing Player Programme (DPP)
- Booking of venues
- Collate record of player attendance
- Keep database up to date of all DPP players / triallists
- Collate all end of season reports and distribute
- Assist with organisation of DPP trials & attend trials to lead player registration
Player Development Group (16 – 18 yrs)
- As per DPP above
- Collate database of all school contacts
- Arrange extended education programme for PDG in conjunction with Academy Manager
- Update the academy facebook page
- Order equipment as required
- Attend academy match days & complete match card
- Create shared calendar of school/loan club fixtures, date, times, venue.
Essential Criteria: IT skills, use of excel, communication skills
Suitable Criteria: Interest in sport, flexible schedule
Application – Please send a Cover Letter & CV (including x2 references) to Patrick O’Grady –[email protected]
Closing date Wednesday 25 September
Interview date: TBC