All match tickets will be issued digitally and accessible via the London Irish App.
The London Irish App offers supporters an easy and secure way to access your Season Ticket or match tickets and gain entry to the Gtech Community Stadium, as well as transfer tickets to friends or family.
How to add tickets to your App:
- Search for ‘London Irish’ App or click here for Apple or here for Android
- Download the free London Irish App and complete the installation steps
- On the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Wallet’ button
- Tap ‘My Tickets’
- Click 'sign up' (not 'log in') and create an account on FanScore. If you are getting an error message at this stage, please ensure you are registering with a unique username (e.g. 'John' is likely already in use - please try 'John123', for example)
- Verify your email address
- Press the ‘Find My Tickets’ button and confirm the email address you’d like to link (this must be the same email address that you used when you bought the tickets)
- Your active tickets should appear in the App (please note there might be a short delay, please allow 24 hours before contacting the Ticket Office). Note that the QR code will not display until shortly before gates open.
How to use your mobile tickets:
- Arrive at the Gate listed on your ticket and open the ticket in the App
- Hold the barcode on the screen against the reader
- If you have more than one ticket to the match, swipe the screen to display the next QR code
Please be aware…
If you have NFC/Apple Pay enabled on your phone, your device may not let you scan your mobile ticket. If this is the case, you need to:
On iOS/iPhones: When your payment card appears at the scanners simply click the home button on the phone or swipe the card away and keep your phone in the ticket scanners so it can scan the barcode.
On Android devices: Simply turn off NFC before going up to the ticket scanners (you can do this by either pulling down from the top of the screen and clicking the NFC option off, or by going into Settings > Device Connectivity > NFC and turning it off in there).
I have followed all of the steps above and clicked ‘Find My Tickets’, but my tickets aren’t displaying?
Please allow up to one working day for tickets to appear in the App (or up to 30 minutes on a match day). If they haven’t appeared after this time you can email tic[email protected] or visit the Ticket Office on match day.
How do I transfer tickets to family or friends?
You are able to download your ticket as a PDF via your online Ticketmaster account. You can then send this PDF ticket to someone else. Follow the guide here (note - this applies for both Season Tickets and match tickets).
I can see my match ticket in the App, but it doesn’t have a QR code on it?
QR codes don’t appear until the day of the match. It will automatically appear by the time gates open.