15 January 2019
Terms and Conditions 2018/19
- 'The Official Communication Channels': means London Irish Website, the Club's matchday programme, email communications, social media channels and the London Irish Ticket Hotline on 0118 968 1016.
- 'The Stadium': means Madejski Stadium, Junction 11, M4, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
- 'Season Ticket Holder(s)': means the registered owner of the Season Ticket.
- 'Season': means the rugby season for which the Season Ticket is valid.
- 'Season Ticket Card': means the Smart Card which allows entry into the Stadium for all Home fixtures outlined in the Season Ticket information for that particular season only
Concessionary bands are as follows:
Supporters aged 18 - 64
Supporters aged 65 and over
Young people aged between 12 and 17
11-year-olds and under
Babes in arms
All ages are as of 1st September 2018
- By purchasing the Season Ticket you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Any individual purchasing a Season Ticket on behalf of a third party shall be deemed to be acting with the consent of such third party to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
- By purchasing the Season Ticket you acknowledge and agree that you are entering a binding agreement with the Club for the entire period covered by the Season Ticket, on the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are deemed to be acceptable to Season Ticket Holders upon purchase of a Season Ticket. Season Ticket must at all times do everything within their power and control to protect and enhance the good name of the Club. The Club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions within reason at any time without prior notice.
- Renewal notices will be sent via email or through the post if an email address has not been provided as stated on our database. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket to let us know of any personal detail changes. Season Ticket Holders can update their details by contacting the London Irish Supporter Centre on 0118 968 1016 or by e-mailing [email protected]
- If payment is not received or cannot be processed by the notified date all seat(s) will be re-allocated without further notice to the Season Ticket Holder
- The dates of all matches being played at the Stadium are subject to revision and supporters should make themselves aware of any changes to fixtures by using Official Club Communication Channels.
- The Club cannot accept any responsibility for any application forms which are lost or delayed in the post.
- The Season Ticket remains the property of the Club at all times. Season Ticket Holders should check prior to the commencement of the season that the Season Ticket details are correct. Season Tickets cannot be refunded once purchased so please take your time to choose the best option for you.
- Season Tickets are only valid when used by the Season Ticket Holder except when a concession Season Ticket is upgraded to be used by an adult. When upgrading a Season Ticket, the fee must be paid in advance at the Ticket Office.
- If you are applying for a discounted Season Ticket then you will need to provide proof of your age/employment. Even if you provided documentation before you will be required to show proof of up-to-date documentation.
- All concessional Season Ticket Holders should bring proof of age and/or ID to each match, as checks may be carried out at the turnstile. If a concessional Season Ticket is used by a supporter who is not entitled to a concession and the concession Season Ticket has not been upgraded, the concession Season Ticket Holder may lose their Season Ticket for the entire season. No refunds will be given.
- It is the Season Ticket Holders responsibility to remember and use their Season Ticket to get access to the stadium. If Season Ticket Holders arrive at the Stadium without their Season Ticket Card then a fee of £1 may be charged for a duplicate ticket and duplicate tickets will not be issued before kick-off.
- In order to qualify for a concessional Season Ticket, the supporter must fulfil the criteria as detailed by the Club and provide relevant and current documentation to the Ticket Office in advance of the season commencing before the Season Ticket Card will be validated for use. It is the Season Ticket Holders responsibility to provide proof to the Club in a timely fashion and to notify the Club of any change in ticket category.
- If the Season Ticket Card is lost or stolen then written confirmation should be supplied to the Ticket Office together with a police report number for stolen cards. A non-refundable administration fee of £2 (for Adults & £1 for Concessions) will be required to be paid before a new Season Ticket Card is issued. However, it may not be possible to issue replacement Season Ticket Cards on match day.
- Season Ticket Cards are issued subject to such rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and in accordance with the Stadium ground regulations. Although the Season Ticket is for a particular seat, the Club reserves the right in its ultimate discretion to allocate the Season Ticket Holder on a temporary basis an alternative seat in another part of the Stadium in the following circumstances:
(1) When part of the Stadium is closed for repairs, maintenance or redevelopment
(2) When it is deemed desirable by the Club or the Stadium Security to re-allocate a seat in the interests of safety or crowd control
(3) When the Club is required to re-allocate seats by any Official instructions
(4) If the seat is unavailable or damaged, alternative seats can be offered without prior notice within the same stand
- The Club will use its best endeavours to publicise any re-allocation of seats through the Official Club's Communication Channels
- The Club reserves the right to suspend or withdraw Season Ticket Holder benefits without compensation or reimbursement if Season Ticket Holders are in serious or persistent breach of any of the following Terms and Conditions of entry:
(1) smoking in designated non-smoking areas;
(2) persistent standing in seated areas whilst the Match is in progress;
(3) sale or transfer (save as permitted) of this Season Ticket to any person;
(4) deliberate misuse of the Season Ticket;
(5) the supply of any misleading or incorrect information in any application;
(6) persistent swearing or offensive language during the Match;
(7) the throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse
(8) the chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature;
(9) any failure to pay or default of payment in respect of any sums owing to the Club (or any third party) in respect of this Season Ticket
- In the event that your Season Ticket is withdrawn or cancelled the Club reserves the right to exclude you from any Season Ticket scheme maintained or organised by the Club and/or to disqualify you from applying for any Match ticket or Season Ticket at its discretion.
- The Club reserves the right to change the date and venue of any fixture.
- To qualify for a disabled area Season Ticket, The Club reserves the right to request 'proof of disability' to include receipt of middle or higher rate of disability living allowance or receipt of either the severe disablement allowance or attendance allowance or personal letter from GP. Disabled ticket holders will sit in disabled areas and fill out a disabled registration form, which is available from the Ticket Office.
- Disabled supporters who purchase the ticketed Season Ticket option are entitled to a complimentary carer's match ticket which is available in designated disabled seating areas only.
- Only home pool matches are included in the Season Ticket; quarter or semi-finals and play-off games are not included in the Season Ticket. The Club does not have to offer reduced price match ticket promotions to Season Ticket Holders for these matches. If ticket promotions are offered the Club reserves the right to offer these without liability to Season Ticket Holders.
- When purchasing a Season Ticket you will be automatically signed up to receive London Irish communications. You will have the opportunity to opt out of these upon receipt of your first email.
- The Club reserves the right to put on general sale any seats that are unclaimed by Season Ticket Holders by the closing date specified by the Club through its Official Communication Channels.
- Priority booking for play-offs and other events will be given to Season Ticket Holders.
- Ticket promotions or discounts cannot be claimed respectively, i.e. discount must be claimed at time of purchase.
HOME MATCH TICKETS
- Tickets are issued subject to such rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and in accordance with the Stadium ground regulations.
- Tickets may not be re-sold.
- Refunds will only be given on any tickets which cannot be used on any re-arranged postponed fixture and provided that it is received at the Ticket Office not less than 72 hours prior to the revised kick off time.
- Refunds will not be given on any unused match tickets or tickets used by a lower price category of supporter; it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ascertain the correct category of ticket required for each attendee.
- In the event of a fixture being postponed after admission gained but before the match has kicked off, ticket holders will be offered free admission to the rearranged game.
- In the event of a fixture being abandoned before the commencement of the second half, ticket holders will be offered admission to the re-arranged match for 50% off the admission price paid to attend the original fixture.
- Match dates and kick off times are subject to change and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and kick off time of the rearranged matches via the Official Communication Channels. The Club does not accept any responsibility for late arrivals or non-attendance. The Club reserves the right to change the date and venue of any fixture.
- The Club reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of any ticket promotion or offer within reason at any time without prior notice.
- If a concessional match ticket is used by a supporter who is not entitled to a concession, the concession match ticket may be cancelled without refund and the Member required to purchase the correct category of ticket to enter the Stadium.
- To qualify for a disabled area Match Ticket, The Club reserves the right to request 'proof of disability' to include receipt of middle or higher rate of disability living allowance or receipt of either the severe disablement allowance or attendance allowance or personal letter from GP. Disabled ticket holders will need to fill out a disabled registration form, which is available from the Ticket Office.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- These Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.