19 January 2018
Terms and Conditions 2015/16
- 'The Official Communication Channels': means London Irish Website, the Club's match day programme, email communications, social media channels and the London Irish Ticket Booking Line on 0118 968 1016.
- 'The Stadium': means Madejski Stadium, Junction 11, M4, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
- 'Holder(s)': means the registered owner of the Season Ticket or Ticket.
- 'Season': means the rugby season for which the Season Ticket is valid.
- 'Season Ticket': means the Smart Card which allows entry into the Stadium for all Home fixtures outlined in the Season Ticket information for that particular season only
Concessionary bands are as follows:
Supporters aged 26 - 64
Supporters in Armed Forces or Emergency Services
65 and over
Supporters aged 65 or over
Supporters aged between 22-25
Supporters aged between 18-21
Supporters who are aged between 13-17
Supporters who are 12 and under
All ages are as of 1st September 2015
- Terms and Conditions are deemed to be acceptable to Holders upon purchase of a Season Ticket. Holders must at all times do everything within their power and control to protect and enhance the good name of the Club. The Club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions within reason at any time without prior notice.
- Renewal notices will be sent through the post to all Holders to their current registered address as recorded on our database. It is the responsibility of the Holder to let us know of any personal detail changes. Holders can update their details by contacting the London Irish Supporter Centre on 0118 968 1016 or by e-mailing [email protected]
- If payment is not received or cannot be processed by the notified date all seat(s) will be re-allocated without further notice to the Holder.
- The dates of all matches being played at the Stadium are subject to revision and supporters should make themselves aware of any changes to fixtures by using Official Club Communication Channels.
- The Club cannot accept any responsibility for any application forms which are lost or delayed in the post. Where a closing date has been set, the Club cannot accept receipt of late applications.
- The Season Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times. Holders should check prior to the commencement of the Season that the Season Ticket details are correct.
- Season Tickets are only valid when used by the Holder except when a concession Season Ticket is upgraded to be used by an adult. When upgrading a ticket, the fee must be paid in advance at the Ticket Office.
- If a concessional Season Ticket is used by a supporter who is not entitled to a concession and the concession Season Ticket has not been upgraded, the concession Season Ticket holder may lose their Season Ticket for the entire season. No refunds will be given.
- It is the Holder's responsibility to remember and use their Season Ticket to get access to the stadium. If Holders arrive at the Stadium without their Season Ticket then a fee of £1 may be charged for a duplicate ticket and duplicate tickets will not be issued before kick-off.
- In order to qualify for a concessional Season Ticket, the supporter must fulfil the criteria as detailed by the Club and provide relevant and current documentation to the Ticket Office in advance of the season commencing before the Season Ticket will be validated for use. It is the Holder’s responsibility to provide proof to the Club in a timely fashion and to notify the Club of any change in ticket category.
- All Concession Season Ticket Holders should bring proof of age to each match, as checks may be carried out at the turnstile.
- Season Tickets are not normally refunded, either in part or in full, apart from in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Club, but will be subject to a 10% deduction for administration fees. Supporters requesting a refund must do so in writing stating the reason for the request and enclosing all relevant documentation supporting the request.
- If the Season Ticket is lost or stolen then written confirmation should be supplied to the Ticket Office together with a police report number for stolen cards. A non-refundable administration fee of £2 (for Adults & £1 for Concessions) will be required to be paid before a new Season Ticket is issued. However, it may not be possible to issue replacement Season Tickets on match day.
- Season Tickets are issued subject to such rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and in accordance with the Stadium ground regulations. Although the Season Ticket is for a particular seat, the Club reserves the right in its ultimate discretion to allocate the Holder on a temporary basis an alternative seat in another part of the Stadium in the following circumstances:
(1) When part of the Stadium is closed for repairs, maintenance or redevelopment
(2) When it is deemed desirable by the Club or the Stadium Security to re-allocate a seat in the interests of safety or crowd control
(3) When the Club is required to re-allocate seats by any Official instructions
(4) If the seat is unavailable or damaged, alternative seats can be offered without prior notice within the same stand
- The Club will use its best endeavours to publicise any re-allocation of seats through the Official Club's Communication Channels
- The Club reserves the right to suspend or withdraw Season Ticket benefits without compensation or reimbursement if Holders are in serious or persistent breach of any of the following Terms and Conditions of entry:
(1) smoking in designated non-smoking areas;
(2) persistent standing in seated areas whilst the Match is in progress;
(3) sale or transfer (save as permitted) of this Season Ticket to any person;
(4) deliberate misuse of the Season Ticket;
(5) the supply of any misleading or incorrect information in any application;
(6) persistent swearing or offensive language during the Match;
(7) the throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse
(8) the chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature;
(9) any failure to pay or default of payment in respect of any sums owing to the Club (or any third party) in respect of this Season Ticket
- In the event that your Season Ticket is withdrawn or cancelled the Club reserves the right to exclude you from any membership scheme maintained or organised by the Club and/or to disqualify you from applying for any Match ticket or Season Ticket at its discretion.
- The Club reserves the right to make the entire East Stand reserved seating when deemed necessary.
- The Club reserves the right to change the date and venue of any fixture.
- To qualify for a disabled area Season Ticket, The Club reserves the right to request 'proof of disability' to include receipt of middle or higher rate of disability living allowance or receipt of either the severe disablement allowance or attendance allowance or personal letter from GP. Disabled ticket holders will sit in disabled areas and fill out a disabled registration form, which is available from the Ticket Office.
- Only home pool matches are included in the Season Ticket; quarter or semi-finals and play-off games are not included in the Season Ticket. The Club does not have to offer reduced price match ticket promotions to Season Ticket Holders for these matches. If ticket promotions are offered the Club reserves the right to offer these without liability to Season Ticket Holders.
- The Club reserves the right to put on general sale any seats that are unclaimed by Holders by the closing date specified by the Club through its Official Communication Channels.
- Priority booking for play-offs and other events will be given to Season Ticket Holders.
UNDER 13 COMPLIMENTARY SEASON TICKET OFFER
- Each paid over-18 Season Ticket purchased in the 15/16 season will have the opportunity to claim a maximum of three complimentary Under 13 Season Tickets for their child or ward, anywhere in the ground. The child(ren) must be the adult’s child or legal ward. Relevant documentation must be produced to validate the complimentary Under 13 Season Ticket. The complimentary Under 13 Season Ticket must be claimed at the time of purchase of the adult Season Ticket. This promotion is not available on complimentary or hospitality Season Tickets. To qualify as an Under 13, the person must be under 13 years of age on 1st September 2015.
- The Club reserve the right to offer reduced price match ticket promotions throughout the season without liability to Season Ticket Holders.
- Ticket promotions or discounts cannot be claimed respectively, i.e. discount must be claimed at time of purchase.
HOME MATCH TICKETS
- Tickets are issued subject to such rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and in accordance with the Stadium ground regulations.
- Tickets may not be re-sold.
- It is the Holder's responsibility to remember and use their ticket to get access to the stadium. If Holders arrive at the Stadium without their ticket then a fee of £3 may be charged for a duplicate ticket and duplicate tickets will not be issued before kick-off.
- Refunds will only be given on any tickets which cannot be used on any re-arranged postponed fixture and provided that it is received at the Ticket Office not less than 72 hours prior to the revised kick off time.
- Refunds will not be given on any unused match tickets or tickets used by a lower price category of supporter; it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ascertain the correct category of ticket required for each attendee.
- In the event of a fixture being postponed after admission gained but before the match has kicked off, ticket holders will be offered free admission to the rearranged game.
- In the event of a fixture being abandoned before the commencement of the second half, ticket holders will be offered admission to the re-arranged match for 50% off the admission price paid to attend the original fixture.
- Match dates and kick off times are subject to change and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and kick off time of the rearranged matches via the Official Communication Channels. The Club does not accept any responsibility for late arrivals or non-attendance. The Club reserves the right to change the date and venue of any fixture.
- The Club reserves the right to offer reduced price match ticket promotions throughout the season without liability to season ticket holders.
- The Club reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of any ticket promotion or offer within reason at any time without prior notice.
- If a concessional match ticket is used by a supporter who is not entitled to a concession, the concession match ticket may be cancelled without refund and the holder required to purchase the correct category of ticket to enter the Stadium.
- To qualify for a disabled area Match Ticket, The Club reserves the right to request 'proof of disability' to include receipt of middle or higher rate of disability living allowance or receipt of either the severe disablement allowance or attendance allowance or personal letter from GP. Disabled ticket holders will need to fill out a disabled registration form, which is available from the Ticket Office.
AWAY MATCH TICKETS
- Tickets are issued subject to such rules and regulations of the relevant authorities and in accordance with the Stadium ground regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the ‘away’ team.
- The Terms and Conditions of ‘away’ clubs will vary and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure they know these Terms and Conditions before accepting ownership of the ticket.
- Ticket refunds will be accepted two weeks prior to the match if the purchaser can no longer attend the game.
- Tickets issued are subject to a £1.50 admin charge per transaction.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- These Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
For 2016/17 Membership Terms and Conditions, please click here.