London Irish Rugby Club welcomes supporters with disabilities to the Brentford Community Stadium, and actively seeks to make the visit enjoyable for all.
We encourage you to contact us prior to your visit should you have any questions or need additional assistance. We are here to make your supporter experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
If you or someone you know has a disability and would like to visit the Brentford Community Stadium, please contact the ticketing department by emailing [email protected]
Please click here to view London Irish's accessibility policy.
Accessibility at the Brentford Community Stadium
The stadium offers step-free access across the site and within the stadium itself.
Supporters can enter the stadium via:
- Lionel Road South - from either the North or South, which provides a level, step free, route to all stands
- Over the new bridge from Capital Interchange Way where a lift is available to the exterior of the East stand again providing a level route to all stands
- Vehicle drop off points ,for wheelchair users or those with difficulty walking distances , in Capital Interchange way
The stadium meets, and exceeds in many cases, the latest Safety at Sports Grounds ‘Green Guide’, including:
- 140+ wheelchair bays and helper seats located all around the stadium
- Easy access and accessible seating in various parts of the ground
- Low level counters, hearing loops, accessible toilets and a changing places facility
- A sensory room for juniors to enjoy with their family who may need a quieter environment to watch a match
- A limited supply of accessible parking spaces are provided at ground floor level
Step free access to Kew Bridge Station is available, on match day, via an underpass on the London Bound Carriage Way only i.e. those travelling to or from the ground in a London bound direction, are able to alight and board at Kew Bridge Station
For those travelling out for London to or from the ground the nearest accessible station is Brentford.
We are also looking into whether there is demand for a pre-bookable shuttle service from/to Brentford station for supporters requiring step-free access and Brentford FC are working closely with South Western Railway /National Rail to introduce full step-free access at Kew Bridge station as soon as possible.
Where are disabled seats situated?
The seating areas for disabled supporters are in the following areas:
Gold: Block S102 (South Stand)
Green: Blocks W135, W134 and W133 (West Stand), E112, E113, E115 (East Stand)
Red: Block W136 (West Stand), Block E111 (East Stand), Block E116 (East Stand), Block N127 (North Stand)
Orange: Block W136, Block E111 (East Stand), Block N120 (North Stand)
Family: Block W131 (North West Corner), and Block E117 (North East Corner)
Who qualifies for a disabled Season Ticket?
The following categories:
- Middle or Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- War Disabled Pension
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI 2003)
- Enhanced Rate PIP for the Daily Living Component, or Standard or Mobility Component
You will be asked to email a proof of ID to [email protected]
Will there be disabled parking?
There is limited disabled parking on-site at the stadium, and the club will provide additional disabled parking facilities nearby which may include a shuttle bus service. The club is in the process of finalising details and will publish more information as soon as it is confirmed.
Disabled seasonal parking permits will be available to purchase in due course.