London Irish is currently recruiting three roles within the Marketing and Communications team:
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Communications
The Company: London Irish RFC
The Marketing Executive will be part of a busy Marketing and Communications team developing and implementing innovative marketing plans, and ticketing strategies and processes to maximise London Irish membership and ticketing revenue.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications to maximize ticketing revenue and create a clear strategy to achieve both attendance and ticket revenue targets
- Devise, execute and monitor marketing plans to achieve ticketing revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the club’s target audiences, strategic context and commercial activities to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.
- Design and edit marketing online and ... marketing materials.
- Manage the relationship between the club and its members.
- Be the internal champion of the memberships and match day ticketing campaigns to drive sales with participation from all departments.
- Answer match day enquiries from supporters and members.
- Manage the supporter feedback process.
- Manage marketing for retail and community activity
- Effectively monitor and produce new ways of increasing ticket sales, through research and ticketing systems
- Manage internal ticket systems ie player tickets, sponsor tickets
Skills and Experience
- Two years experience in marketing and / or ticketing.
- Proficient in design
- A marketing degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including copywriting and proofing.
- Good project management and prioritisation skills.
- Skilled at building strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts;
- Able to perform under pressure and resilient to change.
- Experience in a customer facing role and environment.
- Positive, can do outlook.
- A team player who is comfortable working within a close knit team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support the delivery of the Club’s marketing across all media platforms; including email communications to the club database;
- Provide ongoing marketing support to other departments as required;
- To manage London Irish Member activity including monthly ezines
- To manage London Irish Exiles Member activity including bimonthly ezines
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications to develop and action the Membership campaign each season;
- Assist with match ticketing and marketing campaigns;
- To assist across all departments in the production of in house creative requests;
- Manager the Junior Exiles Club membership and activity;
- To assist with matchday activities where required;
- To be responsible for third party, collaborative partnerships and promotional events i.e. database sharing and experiential marketing;
- Contribute to effective daily ticket sales reporting.
- Assist with any other tasks relevant to the Marketing and Communications Team.
To apply for this position, please send a covering email and your CV to [email protected] by 11.30pm on Monday, 27 November.