As Official Vehicle Partner of Premiership Rugby, Land Rover is offering young rugby fans across the country between the age of 7 and 13 years, the chance to win an exclusive supporter pack to help them cheer on their favourite Premiership Rugby team.
Until fans can fully return to stadiums, Land Rover wants to help bring the next generation of rugby fans closer to the sport they love, ensuring that they never stop discovering rugby. Land Rover will be producing a series of exclusive supporters’ packs, to be won by a lucky fan of each Premiership Rugby club.
As the 2020/21 season draws to close the lucky winners will receive an exclusive supporter’s pack which will include a signed shirt from their favourite Premiership Rugby Club, a selection of Land Rover Rugby merchandise and maybe even a small surprise, all designed to make the lucky youngsters feel like the number one fan of their favourite club, as they cheer on their team from the comfort of their own home!
All you need to do, to enter, is click here and complete the registration page.
Registration closes on Monday 31st May 2021.
Land Rover is the Official Vehicle Partner of Premiership Rugby and has been helping rugby fans discover the sport for over 20 years.
Further details of the prize draw can be found below:
• The Prize draw opens on Wednesday 19th May 2021 and closes on Monday 31st May 2021
• The Prize will be open to juniors aged between 7 and 13 years old
• Successful entrants will be notified by 4th June 2021 via email
• 12 winners will be selected, 1 supporter per Premiership Rugby Club
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over and based in the UK to enter
• Participants may submit up to 1 (one) valid entry during the registration period
Full T&Cs can be found here.