16 March 2023
It's the big one! The St Patrick’s Party is back on Saturday 25 March, and it's set be a belter of a day. On the field, catch 5th vs 4th as London Irish take on Northampton Saints in the Gallagher Premiership, whilst off it there's plenty of entertainment, food & drink, and all-round great craic to make it a day to remember! Here’s all you need to know:
- Tickets are selling fast, with Hospitality, Ticket + and Platinum seats all sold out - secure your seat from £25 for adults and £10 for kids - book online here.
- Group discounts are available for 10 or more adults, email [email protected]
- All ticket prices increase by £3 on match day.
- Match tickets can be accessed through the London Irish App. Instructions for how to use the app can be found here. Alternatively, tickets can be sent via email as a PDF that can be printed and displayed on your phone.
BEFORE THE GAME:
- The London Irish Community Team are running their St Patrick’s Festival at Gunnersbury Park, with over 65 teams of U7-U10 children from local clubs taking part. If you’re in the area early, head over the road and cheer on the youngsters!
- The bars, food stalls and entertainment outside the stadium kicks off at 1pm, with gates to the stadium opening at 4pm. Please note – there is no re-admittance. Once supporters enter the stadium through the turnstiles, you cannot leave and re-enter.
- The London Irish Fan Store will be open from 9.30am until 45 minutes after the final whistle, selling a wide range of clothing and merchandise including the limited edition St Patrick's jersey and novelty souvenirs. The store is location on Stile Hall Parade (opposite the leisure centre), about a one-minute walk from the stadium.
- London Irish are offering you the chance to win lunch for a group of four at Gaucho’s prestigious riverside restaurant, Richmond, just a 20-minute ride from the Gtech Community Stadium ahead of the match! Click here to find out more and to enter.
- The Irish Youth Foundation will be doing a collection so please bring along any spare change to fill their buckets!
- The entertainment outside of the stadium will be split into three locations
- The Fan Village in the Duffy car park
- Family Zone in the West car park
- East Stand Piazza
- All activity outside the stadium will close at 4.30pm. Here’s what you can expect in each area:
Fan Village (Duffy car park):
- Open from 1pm until 4.30pm. Get there early as entry to the Village is subject to capacity. Access to the Duffy Car Park is via Lionel Road, next to the west stand car park.
- Live music at the Main Stage from The Reels and The Biblecode Sundays from 1pm.
- Live DJ
- The 301 Bar - run by Topsy Ojo and Conor Gilsenan, with appearances from London Irish Legends!
- Pop-up Bars
- Paddy's Fish and Chips
Family Zone (West car park):
- Open from 1pm until 4.30pm
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Rodeo Rugby Ball
- Pick 'n' Mix
- Balloon modellers
- Face painters
- Milkshakes, hot drinks & soft drinks
- Retail stall selling St Patrick's Party t-shirts and other souvenir items (open from 12.30 until kick-off)
East Stand Piazza:
- Open from 1pm until 4.30pm
- The 301 Bar: Part 2!
- Hunter's Biltong
- Samosas Direct
- General admission gates will open from 4pm.
- The London Irish Community Choir will be performing Fields of Athenry.
- Clubs from the Community Festival will parade around the pitch.
- There will be 2 retail units inside the stadium for supporters to pick up their St. Patrick's Party stash, located in the Upper West stand and the Lower East stand.
- The North stand concourse will extend out of the stand, meaning there will be no access to the thoroughfare behind the North stand from 4pm.
- Fitzy’s Kitchen and Four Provinces Bar will be serving up a range of food and drinks in the concourses, including Guinness, Grolsch, wine, pies, burgers, confectionary and lots more. Please note the Gtech Community Stadium is a cashless stadium and only contactless payments will be accepted.
- At half-time, supporters will be treated to a performance from the brilliant Scoil Rince Céim Óir Irish Dancers.
- Our half-time competition - High Ball Hopefuls – will be taking place, with the chance for two supporters to go head-to-head in a competition to win a signed London Irish Shirt and hospitality at a London Irish fixture. If you want to test your skills, click here to apply to take part.
- Ronan McManus will be performing all the Irish classics at half-time, so get your singing voices at the ready!
- Please note the Gtech Community Stadium is a no smoking stadium. Supporters will not be re-admitted if they leave the ground to smoke.
AFTER THE GAME
- Following the full-time whistle, the BibleCode Sundays will be performing in the Dugout.
- The concourse bars in the stadium will close 10 minutes before the final whistle.
- The Fan Village, Family Zone and East Stand Piazza outside the stadium will all close at 4.30pm and will not reopen after the match.
- The Dugout bar will stay open until 9.30pm (bars close at 9pm). The Dugout bar can be accessed via Gate B, and entry will be subject to capacity.
- After the Dugout closes, why not visit one of our Pub Partners in the local area? Head to our dedicated Pub Partner page to find out which pubs we recommend and any special offers for London Irish supporters!
- If you plan to stay overnight near the stadium, London Irish’s Official Hotel Partner Clayton Hotel Chiswick is a ten minute walk from the stadium and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, fitness suite and an onsite bar and restaurant. London Irish Members are eligible for a 15% discount on accommodation – book by calling 020 8996 5200.
- An alternative accommodation option is the Coach & Horses Pub on Kew Green. The Coach & Horses has 31 botanical inspired boutique hotel rooms and is a stone’s throw from the BCS. London Irish supporters can save 10% on booking a room. Click here, select ‘business stay’ and use the corporate code LIRISH.
- For something a bit more special, our Official Restaurant Partner, Gaucho, has a restaurant just down the road in Richmond. Situated on the bank of the River Thames, the Argentinian steakhouse serves some of the finest beef in the world as part of a broader menu, with an impressive wine selection to match. London Irish Members are eligible for a 25% discount off their food bill by quoting ‘London Irish’ when booking by emailing [email protected] or calling 020 3281 6682.
- Parking is available to book through the Club’s parking partner, EST, at Chiswick Business Park for £15. Parking must be booked in advance by clicking here.
- If you are travelling by train, South Western Railway lines in the Virginia Water area will be closed all weekend due to maintenance works. Click here for further affected routes.
- A Park & Ride service is operating from Mereoak, Reading Station and Hazelwood for £15 per person. Please contact [email protected] to enquire about the service.