15 January 2016
This weekend London Irish face Grenoble in the European Rugby Challenge Cup, Saturday 16th January (kick-off 3pm). Keep reading to find out What's On!
- Sign-up to the Junior Exiles Club for free in Digger’s Pound (North Stand) and get your FREE London Irish hand waving flag.
- Bouncy Castle, face painters and arts and crafts in Digger’s Pound!
- Live music from The Reels in the Craic (North Stand).
- Don’t miss the January Sale in the Megastore. Ends 31st Jan!
- Make sure you visit Digger’s Pound for the Mascot Draw at 2pm.
- A Batak will be in the Craic courtesy of London Irish sponsor Norton. (North Stand)
- Watch our half-time competition “Catch 22” where teams of 10 battle against the clock to move 22 rugby balls from A to B as fast as they can. Watch out for Digger!
- Join the post-match party with live music from The Reels.
- Man of the Match presentations and player Q&A’s in the Club Room (season ticket holders only).
Tickets for this game are available to buy online here or by calling 0118 968 1016.