This weekend London Irish host Sale Sharks in the Aviva Premiership, Saturday 2nd April (kick-off 3pm). Keep reading to find out What's On!
- Sign-up to the Junior Exiles Club for free in Digger’s Pound (North Stand) and get your FREE London Irish hand waving flag.
- Bouncy Castle, face painters and arts and crafts in Digger’s Pound!
- Live music from Shebeen in the Craic (North Stand).
- Don’t miss out on the sale of the limited edition St. Patrick’s Day jersey! (Now £30 for adults, £25 for kids only at the Megastore)
- Put your reflexes to the test and take on the Norton BATAK Bold Defence Challenge in The Craic! (North Stand)
- Test your passing accuracy as you take on the GAP Passing Challenge outside the Megastore! (North Stadium)
- Watch our half-time competition “Catch 22” where teams of 10 battle against the clock to move 22 rugby balls from A to B as fast as they can. Watch out for Digger!
- Join the post-match party with live music from Shebeen.
- Man of the Match presentations and player Q&A’s in the Club Room (season ticket holders only).
If you attended the St. Patrick's Day game, don't forget to bring your clap banners so we can really make some noise and get behind the team!
Due to the Reading Half Marathon, parking on Saturday will be reduced. All seasonal parking passes will be accommodated at the stadium, however all matchday parking (i.e. pay on the day) will be at the Greyhound Stadium for a £7 fee. The Greyhound Stadium can be accessed via the A33 at the Bennet Road roundabout.
All cars must also be vacated from the Madejski Stadium car park by 18.00 with cars being towed (to the Reading FC dome) at a cost to the customer from 18.30.
Tickets for this game are available to buy online here or by calling 0118 968 1016.