6 November 2015
We are proud that a day out at London Irish is seen as an enjoyable experience for families and supporters of all ages, and it will be great to welcome you to our home for Saturday’s game. We hope you will enjoy our hospitality and share the Craic with us. Match tickets are still available for London Irish v Bath Rugby Saturday 7th November (Kick-off 3pm) and you can enjoy the day from £22 for adults and £4 for kids. Click here to buy online or call 0118 968 1016.
- Live music from The Paul Bowen band in the Craic (North Stand)
- Enjoy free games, bouncy castle, face painters and much more in Digger’s Pound and sign your juniors up to our FREE Junior Exiles Membership. A retail unit will also be up in Digger’s Pound. (North Stand)
- On the way the Craic, keep a look out for the GAP passing challenge
- Grab a pint of Punter from the Punter Unit in the Fan Zone (East Stand)
- Our Charity partner for the day is the Royal British Legion. Prior to kick-off there will be a minutes silence held in memory of all who have lost their lives.
- Make sure you also pick up a copy of the matchday programme featuring an exclusive interview with Matt Symons.
- Watch our new half-time competition – Catch 22 where teams of 10 battle against the clock to move 22 rugby balls from A to B as fast as they can. Can they beat Reading Uni? Watch out for Digger!
- Rugby World Cup winner Ben Franks will be on the pitch at half-time so please all join us in welcoming him in to the London Irish family and celebrating his fantastic achievement.
- Season Ticket Holders are invited to join us in the Princess Suite for the Man of the Match Presentation and Q&A
- The Paul bowen Band will be back in the Craic
The Megastore will be open from 10am until 6pm and will remain open throughout the match. Make sure you check out the Calvin Klein range. The Megastore will be charging 5p for plastic bags. All proceeds will go to our official charity.
Match tickets are still available and you can enjoy the day with us from £22 for adults and £4 for kids. Call 0118 968 1016 or click here to buy yours.