London Irish Rugby Club are looking for somebody with a commitment to hard work and personal development to join their Performance Analysis department.
Assist in the provision of performance analysis to coaches and players at London Irish. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the competencies that come with working within a professional sporting environment in a performance analysis role.
Main Roles (not exclusive to, but including):
- Ability to capture, code and analyse team and individual KPI’s to club’s definitions.
- Provide video and statistical reports on team and individual performance of London Irish.
- Maintain season databases for effective time based reviews.
- Support the design and delivery of team, individual and unit presentations.
- Assist with hardware and software issues as the arise.
- Ensure the delivery of performance analysis to meets the expectations of coaches and players.
- Other rugby related duties.
- Proactive attitude to role, with personal focus on high quality work.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a drive to learn and evoke change.
- Strong commitment to personal development, both within and outside of performance analysis.
- Sports related degree (2:1 or above).
- Understanding of Rugby Union.
- Proficient in Sportcode (scripting ability desirable)
- Proficient in using spreadsheets (Numbers and Excel)
- Creative presentation design (In Keynote) and data visualisation skills.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing Date for applications: 22nd June 2016
Start date: July 2016
Location: Sunbury on Thames, London
Length of Contract: 2016/17 Season
Salary: Expenses to be discussed