17 August 2015
Part-Time Ticketing Administrator
Job Title: Ticketing Administrator
Company: London Irish
Reporting to: Ticketing Manager
Role Purpose: To provide Supporters with a high quality ticketing service, on both match days and non-match days, in order to enhance their overall experience of London Irish Rugby Club.
Position: Part-time-normal working hours will be 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Start Date: Immediate Start
- · Manage all incoming enquiries and bookings from supporters via email and telephone.
- · On match days, act as a point of contact for supporters; answer questions and escalate issues when necessary to ensure an excellent match-day experience.
· Ensure all tickets requirements are met, payments received and tickets dispatched as necessary.
- · Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support delivery of the Club’s aims and objectives.
Skills and Knowledge
- · Communicates well both in writing and orally
- · Good ambassador for the Club
- · Good level of numeracy
- · Builds professional, friendly and accessible relationships with colleagues and supporters
- · Flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles and responsibilities
- · Knows when to ask for help and guidance
· Uses own initiative and can work independently
· Organised with great attention to detail
- · Takes responsibility for own work
- · Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- · A strong team player with a collaborative working style
· Customer Focus – Acts with customers in mind; Committed to meeting the high standards set by our internal and external customers; provides high-quality customer service
- · Team-work - Respects and works well with others.
- · Quality orientation - Shows awareness of goals and standards
- · Initiative Taking - Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is expected; drives to bring issues to a successful closure; self-starter.
- · Results orientation - Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a customer facing role, have excellent customer service skills and a passion for rugby.
Immediate Start Date
Please email your CV to [email protected] by Wednesday 26th August.
London Irish is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Only applicants to be invited for interview will be contacted.
No CVs from agencies please