26 May 2016
London Irish Academy Coach/Manager
Line Manager: Academy Director
Salary: Dependent on experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coach at all age groups in the academy (including 3 nights a week).
- Coach and assist in the day to day running of the St Paul’s AASE program.
- Lead skills development of elite players aged 13-18, including mentoring individuals and maintaining review files.
- Maintain and improve relationships with key academy stakeholders.
- Manage all match day logistics for academy games.
- Assist in the successful completion and evidencing of the RFU/PRL academy review process and maximize the funding available.
- Manage the academy budget.
- Manage administration and communication with all players, parents and stakeholders within the academy.
- Identify and recruit athletes from our region into the junior academy.
- Identify and recruit athletes with potential from other sports.
- Responsible for quality control of all EPDG and DPP programs.
- Coach education for our region.
- Minimum of RFU Level Three coaching qualification.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and 3 nights a week.
- A track record of effective management in a similar or related environment.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, drive, innovation and enthusiasm on a daily basis.
- Have excellent team work, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Berkshire and Hampshire Rugby clubs/schools.
The output of players into the senior academy.
3rd of June
How to apply:
Email a CV and covering letter to [email protected]