13 August 2021
London Irish is offering supporters a Park & Ride service from Reading for the Club’s first home game of the 2021/22 season against Sale Sharks on Sunday 26 September (kick-off 3pm).
The service is aimed at keeping connected with supporters living in Berkshire following the move to Brentford, as well as offering an alternative travel option for all Exiles’ fans with a pick up point at Hazelwood.
Timings for the Park & Ride service are:
- 12:30 - the coach will depart from Mereoak in Reading (£1 on-site parking fee applies at Mereoak - purchase from machines)
- 12:45 - pick up at Reading Station
- 13:30 - pick up at Hazelwood (dependant on demand for travel from Reading. Parking at Hazelwood is free)
- 14:00 - drop off at Brentford Community Stadium
- 18.00 - depart from Brentford Community Stadium
- 18:30 - drop off at Hazelwood
- 19:15 - drop off at Reading Station
- 19:30 - drop off at Mereoak
The Park & Ride service costs £10.50 per person. This is to cover the cost of the coach hire; the Club will be making no profit. If you wish to use the Park & Ride it must be booked in advance.
Departure from each location will be prompt at the above times, so please ensure you arrive and park in plenty of time.
Given there is sufficient demand, the Club will arrange a Park & Ride service for each home game this season.