The London Irish Rugby Business Alliance held its launch event last Wednesday at The Irish Embassy in London with 150 guests in attendance including the Chairman of British Airways, President of IRFU, CCO of Thomson Reuters, MD of Galliard Homes, Chairman of London GAA and many many more.
The London Irish Rugby Business Alliance is a new networking group, where business people from across London can come together to inspire business growth through the world of sport. Last night saw the Irish Ambassador Dan Mulhall and London Irish Chief Executive Bob Casey outline the correlation between sport and business and how each can complement the other.
London Irish Chief Executive, Bob Casey said: “Last Wednesday’s event was a great success and there was real excitement and interest in both the Rugby Alliance and where London Irish is going. There is a great synergy between sport and business and we work closely with a number of sponsors and partners. The Rugby Business Alliance will create a business community which will allow brands the opportunity to work together and inspire business and individual growth through sport."
A membership to The London Irish Rugby Business Alliance will offer the following benefits:
- Priority access to all events with an exclusive members discount on tickets
- Opportunity to host bi-monthly breakfast networking events at your office
- Exclusive free access to all bi-monthly breakfast networking events
- Branding opportunities on the London Irish website
- Access to the London Irish database
- Entry into monthly competitions and prize draws
- Members discount for London Irish hospitality at the Madejski Stadium
- Members discount for international hospitality at the London Irish Rugby Village
- Entry to the London Irish International ticket ballot
If you would like to join or receive more information please sign up here.