20 November 2019
On the back of England’s Rugby World Cup campaign, London Irish launched a cash back initiative on group tickets purchased for the Leicester Tigers game, to help grass roots clubs to invest in their equipment in order to support the next generation of England rugby stars.
Following the success of the scheme, London Irish is pleased to extend the offer to cover all home games at the Madejski Stadium for the remainder of the 2019/20 season, and open it up to all organisations including schools, charities and businesses.
The cash back scheme offers clubs and organisations the opportunity to watch top Gallagher Premiership rugby whilst earning money to support the needs of your organisation or chosen charity, by giving you back 30% of the total value of tickets purchased.
The initiative not only encourages local organisations to be a part of London Irish’s final season in the Thames Valley, but it helps the club give back to the community that has been its home for two decades.
How it works is simple:
- Your club or organisation registers their interest with London Irish to sign up to the cashback scheme
- London Irish will provide your club or organisation with a unique code which is valid in the wing blocks in the West and East stands
- The club or organisation distributes the code amongst its members/staff
- Members of the club or organisation can book tickets for any home fixture online at ticketing.londonirish.net, and enter their unique code at the checkout
- At the end of the season, London Irish will refund the club or organisation 30% of the total value of tickets booked using the code
So far, registered clubs have made an average of £400 in cash back on the back of this initiative, with twelve fixtures still remaining to increase that total.
At the end of the 2019/20 season, the club or organisation that has raised the most money through the cash back scheme will also be presented with a signed London Irish shirt and ball.
To register your club or organisation for the cashback scheme, please click here. The scheme will be valid from the London Irish v Bayonne game on Saturday 23 November.
If you are registering on behalf of a business, you will be asked to specify which charity or good cause the cash back will be donated to.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]