As the countdown to the 2021/22 season continues, London Irish is delighted to announce a new ticketing services partnership with Ticketmaster Sport.
The partnership will see Ticketmaster – the global market leader in live event ticketing – provide sports ticketing technology solutions to the Club.
Exiles fans can also expect a new-and-improved, highly intuitive fan ticketing website that will make it easy for fans to buy and receive tickets seamlessly. The industry-leading platform is already utilised by a range of leading clubs and organisations nationally and internationally including Tottenham Hotspur, The RFU and NFL.
London Irish will benefit from a constant focus on innovation that improves the fan experience, with Ticketmaster fully integrated into the soon-to-be-launched London Irish App.
A new Subscription ticketing option – starting from as little as £30 per month for adults and £9 per month for children – will also form part of the launch, providing supporters with a new option of watching elite-level professional sport at the Brentford Community Stadium at an affordable entry point. Subscriptions – which will launch next week – will allow supporters to pay monthly and cancel any time – providing access to all regular season home league and Cup fixtures at a fixed cost, depending on your chosen ticket category.
In addition, London Irish will take advantage of Ticketmaster’s significant marketing support and unparalleled reach to build awareness of the Club and grow the fanbase nationally and internationally.
London Irish Chief Executive Office, Mark Bensted, said: “Ticketmaster has a reputation for being a leader in innovation and providing a best-in-class experience. We are thrilled to partner with a brand whose products will enhance the ticketing experience for London Irish fans. We are looking forward to having our fans back at the Brentford Community Stadium this season, and we are delighted that Ticketmaster will be joining us at such an exciting time in our journey.”
Chris Gratton, Ticketmaster Sport, Chief Operating Officer, said: “We’re delighted to partner with London Irish and to team up at such a pivotal moment for the Club. Innovation built on resilience is at the heart of our approach, providing a pathway to deliver a continual stream of advanced solutions tailored to the needs of sports clubs and their fans. Combining our technology with dedicated marketing support will not only provide a great fan experience but will also reach and develop a whole new audience for the Club.”
Notes to supporters:
There are a number of important updates for our supporters to acknowledge as the Club transitions to a new ticketing platform:
- The Club’s ticketing platform will be offline until Tuesday 14th During this period, supporters wishing to purchase tickets for the Sale Sharks fixture on September 26th can do so by registering their interest HERE. Supporters wishing to book a 2021/22 Season Ticket can request to do so HERE. A member of the ticketing team will be in touch directly to complete your booking.
- Key dates:
- Tuesday 14th September – re-launch of Season Tickets and Sale match tickets and launch of Subscriptions.
- Wednesday 15th September – Leicester, Gloucester and Bristol tickets go on sale.
- Supporters who have already purchased tickets for the Sale fixture should note that mobile tickets will remain valid.
- Season Ticket holders, Members and those who have purchased Sale match tickets will receive an email from the Club within the next 24-48 hours to activate their new account on Ticketmaster. This is a very simple but important step.
- The London Irish App will launch ahead of the start of the 2021/22 season. Supporters should download the App to their mobile device at their earliest convenience. The App will include a ticket wallet where supporters can access their digital ticket, which will be used to gain entry on matchdays. More details to follow in due course.
Should supporters have any additional queries, please email [email protected] and we will aim to respond as soon as possible and certainly within two working days to your enquiry.