18 June 2020
During the current COVID-19 Global Pandemic, London Irish Rugby Club have continued to operate its online shop, but we have had to implement some service limitations because of the health crisis.
The Club’s offices at Hazelwood – where our warehouse is situated – is closed to all non-essential staff. Retail staff have periodic access, but there will be interruptions to our normal service as a result.
United Kingdom and Rep. of Ireland Orders:
- We are able to fulfil these via courier company DPD, but you are likely to experience a few days additional delay in receiving your purchase.
- The Collect from Hazelwood Service remains suspended. Our offices and other facilities are closed to the public during the initial phases of the Return to Training Protocols. If you selected this option at the checkout, please e-mail [email protected] with your delivery address, quoting your order number.
Overseas Orders (excluding above):
- The club have now been able to make alternative despatch arrangement for overseas order so these can now be fulfilled, but globally, courier and postal services are slower than normal so you can expect to experience a few days additional delay in receiving your purchase.
Online Shop Returns:
- The club have been able to put in place a process that allows for the return of online shop purchases, but operational circumstances mean the supply of replacement items, or the issuing of refunds, may take a while so we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
- Please return the item/s in question to London Irish Rugby Club, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury onThames, TW16 6QU - for the attention of SHOP RETURNS - enclosing the original documents and indicating the replacement size or your preference for a refund.
We apologise for these inconveniences and appreciate your patience at this time.