Make it a day to remember and take advantage of London Irish’s exclusive hospitality experience at the London Double Header.
The Exiles mark their return to the Aviva Premiership against Harlequins on Saturday 2 September (kick-off 4.45pm) at Twickenham Stadium, the second of two games taking place at the home of English rugby.
Northampton Saints and Saracens go head to head in the first game (kick-off 2pm) to get the iconic event underway.
Guests can look forward to a three course pre-match lunch, before being seated in the East Stand lower tier to take in the first game. Following the match, guests will be treated to a full afternoon tea ahead of the main event, London Irish versus Harlequins.
Players will make their way up to join guests for their post-match meal where there will be photo opportunities and the chance to mingle with the stars.
- Top price match seats in the lower tier for both matches
- Three course pre-match lunch
- Afternoon tea served between the games
- Full pay bar available throughout the day (closed for the duration of the second match)
- Official match programme for each guest
To book or for more details please contact the hospitality team on 01932 750 113. Alternatively you can email [email protected]