London Irish is pleased to launch a new ticketing offering for the 2022/23 season – Flexi Tickets.
Flexi Tickets are a flexible ticket bundle consisting of either four or eight matches, chosen by the supporter. Flexi Tickets are purchased up front at a set cost, which gives the supporters a quota of either four or eight home games that can be booked for free.
Along with ticket subscriptions – which offer supporters access to all home games free of charge with a single fixed monthly payment that can be cancelled at any time – Flexi Tickets offer another affordable and flexible way for supporters to attend the BCS without the commitment of a full Season Ticket.
Here’s how it works:
- From today, supporters can buy either a four-match Flexi Ticket or eight-match Flexi Ticket from eticketing.co.uk/londonirish in their chosen price category (Ticket +, Platinum, Gold, Green, Red, Orange or Blue).
- Once a Flexi Ticket is purchased, the supporter will have a quota of either four or eight games that can be redeemed free of charge within their chosen price category.
- When a match goes on sale (typically around eight weeks in advance of the fixture), the Flexi Ticket holder will be able to redeem that match from their quota, if they wish.
- To redeem a match, the supporter must ensure they are logged on using their Supporter ID for the account used to purchase the Flexi Ticket. They can then select the chosen fixture and their desired seat.
- On the dropdown box to amend the price category, a price category will appear as a Flexi Ticket category charging £0.
- The supporter should select the £0 option and proceed to complete the purchase as normal. The e-ticket will be issued in the week before the match.
Flexi Tickets offer a saving of up to £60 for a four-match bundle or £120 on an eight-match bundle. Buying a Flexi Ticket in any category is approximately the equivalent of receiving either one match free of charge (for four-match bundles) or two matches for free (for eight-match bundles).
A full Season Ticket will always remain the best value way to attend London Irish home games.
To buy a Flexi Ticket, please click here.
Terms & Conditions
- Each account/Supporter ID is limited to one Flexi Ticket.
- Multiple Flexi Tickets can be purchased in the same transaction so long as they are each assigned to a different account/Supporter ID.
- If you would like to purchase a Flexi Ticket on behalf of someone else, please ensure you have their account details to hand in order to assign the Flexi Ticket to their account. If the person does not have an account, they must create one first.
- If you want to buy a Flexi Ticket for a child or junior, please create an account on their behalf (using your contact details) and either purchase a Flexi Ticket via their account, or purchase from your account and then assign it to them.
- Tickets within the Flexi Ticket quota cannot be used for the same fixture and must be redeemed for separate fixtures. For example, a four-match Flexi Ticket gives you a quota of four free match tickets, however you could not use two (or more) of these for the same fixture. Supporters who attempt to redeem multiple tickets for the same fixture will have their booking cancelled and may be charged.
- Once a Flexi Ticket has been purchased in a particular category, the tickets cannot be upgraded or moved to another category.
- Flexi Tickets are non-refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the supporter to book their match tickets after purchasing a Flexi Ticket.
- No refunds will be given if the full quota of match tickets is not used before the end of the season.
- Flexi Tickets can only be redeemed on regular season Gallagher Premiership home fixtures (excluding knock-out rounds) or pool stage home fixtures of the Premiership Rugby Cup or Heineken Champions Cup.
- Flexi Tickets are not available in the family blocks.
- Flexi Ticket holders will not receive any of the benefits of a Season Ticket holder or Member.
Flexi Tickets are available to book in the Ticket +, Platinum, Gold, Green, Red, Orange and Blue price categories (see map below).