18 February 2020
Could you be Gallagher's Rugby Club of the Season?
5 November 2019
Could you be Gallagher’s Rugby Club of the Season?
Win kit, tickets and the chance to train with Gallagher Premiership stars
Gallagher, community insurance broker and proud title partner of Premiership Rugby, is on the hunt for its first ever ‘Gallagher Rugby Club of the Season’ — offering local grassroots clubs the chance to win training equipment worth £3000, a commercially-focused business consultancy event for the club and wider community, tickets to the 2020 Final and a money-can’t-buy skills-sharpening training session with stars of the Gallagher Premiership.
To win, you’ll need to demonstrate your contribution to the local community, both on and off-the-pitch; your inclusive approach to providing opportunities in rugby across age, gender, ethnicity and ability; and your innovative ways of increasing participation in the game.
Rugby legends and Gallagher ambassadors Ugo Monye and Danielle ‘Nolli’ Waterman will be part of the judging panel, helping us find our first Gallagher Rugby Club of the Season — with a public social media vote through the shortlisted clubs’ channels also contributing to the overall result.
Six shortlisted clubs will all be rewarded with:
- Training equipment worth £1000
- An on-pitch training session led by local Gallagher Premiership Rugby stars
- An off-pitch business consultancy session, led by Gallagher’s risk management experts, to help the club and community face their future with confidence
- Invitations to the Gallagher Premiership ‘end of season’ awards dinner, where the ultimate winner will be announced
On top of that, the winning club will receive:
- An additional training equipment bundle worth £2000
- 100 tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final 2020
Think your club has what it takes to win? Visit https://www.premiershiprugby.com/gallaghercompetition
For full terms & conditions for our promotions click here