London Irish can confirm that our EPCR Challenge Cup Pool C clash against CA Brive on Sunday has been postponed.

Following a meeting of the EPCR Board today (Friday, 17 December) it has been decided that due to current exceptional circumstances, Round 2 matches in the Heineken Champions Cup and EPCR Challenge Cup between French and UK clubs scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday are postponed.

This is a consequence of new travel measures between the UK and France which are being introduced by the French Government.

The Board received briefings from the three professional leagues which included updated information from the respective governments, however, there were insufficient assurances that these matches would not be at risk.

Therefore, the intention is to reschedule the Round 2 fixture to a later date.

Tickets will remain valid for the rearranged fixture. However, supporters will also be entitled to the option of a credit on their account if they are unable to attend the rearranged fixture.

The Club will be in touch with all ticket purchasers with information on how to claim credit once the rearranged fixture is confirmed.

Ad Space