Here is some useful information for Exiles supporters who are planning to travel to Leeds for this Sunday’s Greene King IPA Championship Round 17 clash with Yorkshire Carnegie.
Yorkshire Carnegie v London Irish
Sunday 10 March
Emerald Headingley Stadium, Leeds
Match Day Ticket Sales and Pricing
Matchday prices are:
• £17 for Adults
• £10 for Concessions*
• £5 for Juniors 16 and Under.
* Concessions are Senior Citizens over 65, Students, and Disabled. Proof of Concession may be requested. Disabled Supporters are entitled to a concession upon proof of ID and a free carer upon proof of carer allowance.
Ticket Prices allow fans to stand in either the Extentia Terrace (behind the posts) or South Stand Terrace (along the side). They will also allow fans to go into the available unreserved seated areas which are in the new South Stand (details stated on match tickets).
Tickets can be purchased online here.
Match Day Ticket Collections
• The Ticket Collection Point is located in the Ticket Office on St. Michaels Lane.
• The Ticket Collection point will open at 12 noon on match day.
• Please make sure any concession ticket purchaser provides proof of concession as they will be asked upon collection of tickets.
Entry into the Stadium on Match Day
• Turnstiles will open at 2 hours before kick-off. All fans will access the stadium through St Michaels Lane turnstiles to access the stadium.
• Cash Turnstiles are available on St Michaels Lane.
Match Day Programmes
• This season, Yorkshire Carnegie will provide a double-sided team sheet which includes team information, stats and club news. These are free and are available from the Ticket Office and the Café Bar. These are subject to availability.
Match Day Parking
• Limited Car Parking is available on a first come first served basis on a match day in Car Park F for £5 (Blue Badge holders free) on St Michaels Lane. Street parking is also available around the stadium, however, please be aware that some of the streets surrounding the stadium are for permit holders only.
• All coach parking is available on St Michaels Lane (near the allotments - there is no access via the railway bridge on St. Michaels Lane for coaches). A map showing the best route to the coach parking area can be obtained by contacting the Ticket Office on 0371 423 1315
• To access St Michaels Lane turnstiles, supporters will need to come over the railway bridge onto the stadium side of St Michaels Lane and continue up towards St Michaels Lane turnstiles.
Food and Drink at the Stadium
• There is a food concession van situated outside the ticket office on the inside of the ground.
• If you would like to sit down to eat there is the Extentia Café bar which is located on the ground floor of the Extentia Stand.
• All bars offer crisps and confectionery
Bars are available in the following areas:-
• South Stand Concourse
• Extentia Café Bar
Food and Drink before entering the Stadium
There are a number of public houses and eateries in Headingley which are a 5-10-minute walk from the Stadium.
Pre Match Entertainment
Fans can enjoy free face painting and balloon modelling before kick off in the Extentia Café Bar and around the ground.
New Orleans inspired brass band, Bare Brass Band, will be entertaining fans with a live music performance on the pitch ahead of kick off.
Half Time Entertainment
At half time local junior teams will be playing mini games on the pitch.
Look out for ‘Challenge Terry’ and check out if a Yorkshire Carnegie fan can beat their mascot Terry the Terrier in the on pitch challenge.
Further Information / assistance
• If you require any further information that is not stated above, then please visit website www.yorkshirecarnegie.com or call 0371 423 1315.
• Please ensure you check the website or social media channels before travelling in case there are any important information updates you need to be aware of.