11 December 2019
2018/19 SEASON TICKETS LAUNCHED
8 May 2018
The future is starting now for London Irish, be part of it with a 2018/19 Season Ticket.
Everyone at Hazelwood is planning for the new season knowing that an immediate promotion back to the Gallagher Premiership can be the only target for London Irish.
The Championship is shaping up to be one of the most competitive seasons on record with a number of clubs underlining their ambition and London Irish will be taking nothing for granted. It is going to be a 22-match campaign and the support from the stands will be crucial in inspiring Declan Kidney’s squad to the title.
“We want immediate promotion back to the Premiership but we’re also under no illusions that we will be the team that every other club wants to beat,” the Exiles’ technical consultant commented. “We’re going to work hard and try to enjoy our rugby as much as we can, and if we get our own attitude and performances right then the wins will follow.
“Since my arrival to the club, one thing that has struck me is the fantastic support that we have received from the stands week in and week out.
“Our supporters can play a key role throughout our journey in the Championship and we will be doing everything we can to play rugby that is enjoyable for our supporters.”
Chief Executive Brian Facer said that while the past few months had fallen below the expectations of everyone associated with the club, it is essential that fans join the squad and staff in looking forward to the future.
“We are starting a journey, and while I am sorry that it has to begin in the Championship I nevertheless believe that the building blocks are in place for London Irish to regain its place as one of the leading clubs in English rugby,” he said.
“With Declan Kidney and Les Kiss we have experienced international coaches that players want to learn from. We have already seen the positive impact they have had on the squad, and I can’t wait to see the rugby the team will play after a full pre-season.
“Ten years ago London Irish was in the Premiership final and the European Champions Cup semi-finals, and there is no reason why we cannot get there again.
“We also know that we are not making this journey on our own – you are here with us as the best fans in the country. Rugby is all about enjoyment, so let’s enjoy this journey together.”
The foundations for success have been laid, a thriving academy, proven international coaches and world class facilities all key assets to the club. And with exciting announcements to be released soon, London Irish have every confidence that this iconic club is at the start of a journey back to greatness.
The future of London Irish is exciting, and the future starts now. Be part of it.
A 2018/19 Season Ticket includes:
- A simpler, clearer, more transparent pricing structure
- The best pro-rata price for every Championship and Cup match in 2018/19 with the same guaranteed seat at the Madejski Stadium each home game. We guarantee you will never be undercut by any ticket offers
- Two additional free Adult or Senior tickets for one home game
- Free London Irish Club Membership, worth a further £40, which gives you entry into a ballot for England home international tickets, access to the Club Lounge post-match with a guest, a priority booking period window, an exclusive members’ only pin badge, and more!
- The chance to upgrade to Patrons Membership, which includes a monthly draw for money-can’t-buy prizes!
- Renew before Tuesday 12 June to make the most of the Early Bird price!
As with the 2016/17 season all Season Tickets will be located in the West Stand at the Madejski Stadium. Current West Stand Season Ticket holders are able to renew their seat now. Current East Stand Season Ticket holders will have a priority window to renew in the West Stand from 22 May, and all remaining seats will be released on General Sale from 5 June.
For more information on our updated pricing structure, Membership packages and FAQs, please click here.
You can renew or purchase your Season Ticket in the following ways:
- Online via ticketing.londonirish.net
- By calling 0118 968 1016 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 12pm)
- In person at the Madejski Stadium Ticket Office (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 12pm)
- All current Season Ticket holders are being posted a Season Ticket brochure and renewal application form. You can complete and return this form to the Ticket Office.
Season Ticket Holders who want to spread their payments over either five or 10 months can do so with the club’s arrangement with Zebra Financing by clicking here.