29 September 2016
Junior Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach Wanted
10 May 2016
Job Description: Junior Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach
Location: London, Hampshire and Berkshire
Closing date: 23/5/15
Line Manager: Academy Manager/ Academy S&C Coach
Salary: 5K + Expenses
The London Irish Academy are looking to improve their S&C, nutritional and lifestyle provision in Berkshire and Hampshire.
The role consists of four evenings a week with U13-U17’s and some school visits to work with targeted athletes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The role would consist of:
- Development the physical attributes of identified players within the London Irish Academy areas.
- Implement a range of testing and screening protocols to provide information for identifying and tracking physical and psychological attributes.
- Aid the development and delivery of nutrition and lifestyle education programs.
- Establish, manage and build on relationships with key partners within the London Irish Academy catchment area.
- Aid in Talent ID across the London Irish area.
- Program and deliver S+C, in alignment with the LTAD program, for all satellite sites.
- Provide feedback to the Academy management team regarding athlete development.
BSc in Sports Science/Conditioning.
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
23rd of May
How to apply:
Email a CV and covering letter to [email protected]