26 May 2017
London Irish Supporters Club
The London Irish Supporters Club (“LISC”) was established in the 1998/99 season with 34 supporters. Last season our membership was over the 800 mark and will hopefully grow further this season.
Although independent of The Club, LISC is privileged to enjoy close and regular contact with the club's management, coaches and players. LISC arranges social events, acts as the voice of the supporters to the rugby club and generally provides assistance to London Irish supporters in any way we can. LISC has members from all parts of the UK and Ireland, France, Italy, the Netherlands and from as far afield as Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
LISC arranges a series of excellent social events at various venues including Sunbury, the Madejski Stadium and in and around Reading - examples include: Meet the Referee and Meet the Coaches evenings, Quiz Nights, etc. We also sponsor a number of players, for the 2014-15 season we are sponsoring Tom Homer, Blair Cowan and Richard Palframan.
Funds raised through the LISC have been used to help provide specialist training and coaching equipment for London Irish’s Academy and we have even arranged cookery instruction courses for the Academy’s rising stars.
Be a London Irish Supporter and join the Club!
- LISC's range of merchandise includes berets, beer carriers, unbreakable glasses, travel mugs and feather boas, with more to come during the season. Members can purchase items via post, securely on line through PayPal (see the web address below) or in person at the LISC Tent, situated between the Stadium Ticket Office and the Craic (North Stand Bar) prior to most home matches. Our members receive a discount on most merchandise and can take advantage of members-only special offers from time to time.
- All current season LISC members can enter into a regular draw to win one of the fantastic London Irish Madejski match day experiences at selected home games and also at the end of each season, to win sponsored players’ shirts.
- LISC’s newsletter, the eXile Files, is sent out by email after each game giving supporters a report of the game and informing them of forthcoming events at the Club. Our Editors are always looking for copy, so don't be shy - send us a contribution, match review or “craic” tour review!
- LISC members are encouraged to attend the AGM (normally held in October) and also to vote for the prestigious LISC Supporters Player of The Year trophy awarded at the end of each playing season.
- Your membership pack including membership card, unique LISC pin badge (different each season and now quite a collectors' item!) and car sticker is normally sent within 10 days of submitting your membership application form.
How do I join?
Visit our website and join or renew on-line or print off a membership application form and pop it in the post to us. Alternatively, come over to say hello on match days at the LISC tent and sign up there and then. It only costs £10 per year and you will receive a new pack each season with membership card, unique annual pin badge and car sticker.
Please renew or apply for your membership now: Let's continue to help make London Irish the best-supported and most hospitable club in the country and in Europe!