Owen Farrell will start his first QBE International against New Zealand at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday (kick-off 2.30pm)
The Saracens flyhalf, nominated as IRB Player of the Year 2012, replaces Toby Flood as the only change to the XV that started against South Africa.
Freddie Burns of Gloucester comes on to the bench with Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints) also making his series debut among the replacements instead of Mouritz Botha.
England Head Coach Stuart Lancaster said: “We asked for a big response from the players after Australia and we got one last Saturday against South Africa, although ultimately we were denied. That frustration has been channelled this week and the whole squad has reacted with a determination to get a victory against the top team in the world.
“We are delighted that Courtney has got an opportunity. He has worked hard to get back in contention and what better game for him to make an impact. The same with Freddie Burns, who has had a great Premiership season so far, and we are looking forward to seeing him contribute should he get his chance.”
England (v New Zealand, Saturday, 2.30pm, Twickenham Stadium)
15. Alex Goode (Saracens, 5 caps)
14. Chris Ashton (Saracens, 28 caps)
13. Manusamoa Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 16 caps)
12. Brad Barritt (Saracens, 10 caps)
11. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 10 caps)
10. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 11 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 27 caps)
1. Alex Corbisiero (London Irish, 17 caps)
2. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 3 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 34 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (London Wasps, 3 caps)
5. Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers, 11 caps)
6. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 12 caps)
7. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins, capt, 11 caps)
8. Ben Morgan (Gloucester Rugby, 8 caps)
16. David Paice (London Irish, 5 caps)
17. David Wilson (Bath Rugby, 22 caps)
18. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 3 caps)
19. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 14 caps)
20. James Haskell (London Wasps, 44 caps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 36 caps)
22. Freddie Burns (Gloucester Rugby, uncapped)
23. Jonathan Joseph (London Irish, 3 caps)
Show your "Exile-Style" and wear it with pride!