26 May 2017
Corporate Away Days
Performance - Team - Management - Unity - Elite
Give your team a unique experience like no other. Join us at Hazelwood, London Irish’s state of-the-art training facility, to learn what it takes to create a high performing team. Hazelwood has played host to 2015 World Cup winners the All Blacks and NFL team the New York Jets. You and your team will have the opportunity to fully immerse yourselves within our elite training environment and take part in a day full of activities including a rugby skills session led by the London Irish coaching staff and a fully customised theory session with Glenn Delaney, Head of Rugby Operations, who has previously run sessions for the British Army, Mercedes Benz and Yorkshire Bank.
Click here to download Corporate Away Days information guide.
A Typical London Irish Coporate Away Day Itinerary
- 09:30 - High performance breakfast to fuel your day
- 10:15- Introduction to London Irish followed by a tour of Hazelwood
- 11:00 - Refreshment break
- 11:15 - London Irish team challenge
- 12:00 - High performance lunch - eat like a player!
- 13:00 - Your customised session with Glenn Delaney
- 14:00 - London Irish touch rugby tournament
- 15:00 - Post game analysis and refreshments
- 15:30 - Well-deserved drinks in the Hazelwood Clubhouse
"Our day at Hazelwood capped off our year in style. Our team were given a fascinating insight into the world of elite performance - a cracking day!" - Matt Rogan, Agency CEO, WPP
Book your Corporate Away Day
To discuss your day in more detail and how London Irish can work for your business, please contact a member of our Commercial team on 01932 750 139 or email [email protected].