24 April 2017
Competitions Terms & Conditions
- London Irish reserves the right to amend the rules of all competitions at any time. Any changes will be published on the relevant website page.
- By entering a London Irish competition, the entrants agree to the use of their data to receive information on the competition and promotions from London Irish and any official 3rd party sponsors or partners who may be endorsing the competition. All entrants will have the opportunity to unsubscribe if and when they receive the first communication.
- Prizes cannot exchanged for cash or any other prizes.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and must be claimed by the winner no later than one week after the winner has been announced unless otherwise specified.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email or telephone. London Irish will be the final decision-maker in selecting the winner(s) and no correspondence will be entered into following the decision.
- In the event that the competition requires a question to be answered, one winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants that have answered the question correctly.
- In the event that the competition requires you to simply register your details to enter, the winners(s) will be selected at random.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition in the current season by sending an email to [email protected]
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Entrants can enter each competition once only unless otherwise specified.
Short Term Prize Draw T&Cs - Norton Bold Defence Competition - March 2016
Symantec Security UK ("Symantec“) organizes a prize draw from 8th March, 2016 to 14th March, 2016 and is open only to persons residing in the United Kingdom who have purchased tickets for the London Irish v Gloucester (20th March, 2016) match and are willing and physically able to participate in a rugby kicking challenge at the Madejski Stadium during half time of the aforementioned fixture. Participation in this prize draw is independent of any purchase of Symantec products. Only one prize draw entry per person is allowed and Symantec reserves the rights to disqualify anyone who submits more than one entry. Registrants from governmental bodies, vendors, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Symantec and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not eligible to participate. Participants must be of age of majority in the country of participation and have permission of their duly authorized representative of their employer (if applicable) to enter the competition.
Symantec shall enter all people that have submitted photos with the hashtag “#BoldDefence” and Include @LiRFC twitter handle or posted on the Official London Irish Facebook page, which are submitted to Twitter or Facebook no later than March 14th, 2016 into a prize draw. Symantec & London Irish shall make the draw at random on March 15th, 2016. The winner(s) will be notified by email or in writing within 1 working days of the draw being made. The right to claim the prize is forfeit if the prize cannot be delivered to winner within 3 working days as of first notification of the won prize and winner is responsible for such non-delivery.
The three individual winners will receive a Hospitality upgrade to their already pre-purchased ticket, plus an upgrade for one guest with a pre-purchased a ticket only, an approximate commercial value of £80 per ticket.
The three winners will also take part in an activity at half time during the London Irish v Gloucester fixture on the 20th March, for the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, with an approximate commercial value of £250.
The total number of prizes is limited to three. Cash alternatives will not be given in lieu of a prize. No prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Symantec. Any problems with the functionality of the prize are subject to the manufacturer's guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation of the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible to follow all instructions and in case of a guarantee to comply with all regulations to register and raise his claim. To the extent permissible by law, Symantec excludes any representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as well as any liability in respect to the prize(s) except for damage that is proven to be caused by shipment or processing by Symantec. Details of the winner will be available on written application to Symantec and by entering the competition entrants agree that, in the event of winning a prize, Symantec may use their name in publicity free of charge. Any tax, social contributions or incidental expenses arising from the award of a prize shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant winner. Symantec reserves its right to change, cancel or postpone this prize draw at any time without prior notice. Under no circumstances shall Symantec be liable for any Internet malfunctions that may prevent the Participant’s participation in the prize draw as planned. Moreover, Symantec shall accept no liability in the event Participants have made errors or mistakes when registering or participating in the prize draw.